Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Can't get enough Sugar? Listen to me Live tonight on the Judy Joy Jones Show


Hello Friends and fans alike...Sugar will be talking live on blog radio tonight at 7pm with Judy Joy Jones on her talk show.

Just click on the link below at 7pm to listen live!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Judy-Joy-Jones-Show/2009/05/07/Judy-Joy-Jones-Show-with-SUGAR-Super-Charged-ModelArtistMind-Reader




Wishing you all Love, Joy, and success!

The picture shown here is a new picture taken 4-3-09 by Dawn Roberts. She is an amazing photogrpaher whom was nice enough to do my head and body shots for my crazy and fun career. She specializes in family, maternity, & baby ports just to name a few and is also a fine artist. You can find her at
www.dawnrobertsphotography.com

tell her Sugar Sent ya! You won't be sorry!

My hair style was provided by the lovely stylist whom I always refer to as Bomb.com
her name is Becca Bycroft...she is super talented ((also an artist)) she is a hair stylist/barber at:
Lil John's Barber Shop
4705 Pacific St.
Rocklin, Ca 95677

Her number is (916)-220-0691 and yup, that's right...tell her Sugar sent ya! *wink*

So many amazing things happening for the month of May...and I can't even talk about June yet...but it's equally exciting if not more exciting!

Follow me on twitter at

www.twitter.com/sugarscreations
My website ((currently under construction)) is

www.sugarmagnoliacreations.com
and you are free to add me on myspace at

www.myspace.com/sugarmagnoliacreations
Model Mayhem Account to see of my work in the Fashion industry

www.modelmayhem.com/sugarmagnoliacreations

No comments: